Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of small animal internal medicine, surgery and preventive medicine.

My dog ate some testosterone booster pill that I have what

My dog ate some testosterone booster pill that I have what is it that I need to do and she ate about 90 of them.
Hello, I am Dr. Peter a licensed Veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. I need to ask you a few questions first to be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

1- How much does she weigh?
2- What is the active ingredient in the pills and milligrams?
3- Do you have hydrogen peroxide?
4- How long has it been since she ate them?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok she weigh about 75 lb. I don't know how long ago she had them and the active ingredient I don't know and yes I have peroxide.
Edward, move quickly and induce vomiting. We will continue our discussion after you induce vomiting, I will be on stand bye for 30 minutes. This is what you can do:

1- Give her 1.5 (one and half) tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide orally to induce vomiting.

2- Allow her to walk for a minute and move her belly to mix stomach content with peroxide. If she does not vomit within 5-10 minutes, repeat it again. Can give a total of 3 times 5-10 minutes apart.

3- I will be on stand bye for the next 30 minutes.

Dr. Peter