Ask a Vet and Get Your Veterinary Questions Answered.
Hello, thanks for your question today! I am Dr. Drew, and I am a licensed veterinarian. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.
the commercially available product that you're referring to, is considered to be non-toxic, and would not be likely to cause any serious problems if ingested.
at worst, there might be mild digestive upset, lasting a day or so.
It was actually my neighbours dog that accidently ate my sons putty ! He does appear fine and there has been no notification that there has been any ill-effects at all . Thankyou though for giving me piece of mind , much appreciated .