Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian
Experience:  12 years with dogs, cats, exotic, wildlife and zoo animals, PLEASE rate my service when satisfied.
17018043

Hi~ I suspect my 25 pound dog was licking/ eating around resently

Hi~ I suspect my 25 pound dog was licking/ eating around resently applied "organic pest contoll" Iron phoshate is 97%? This was about 20 minuets ago, she seems fine now?
Hello!

Thank you for your question, I'm Dr. Dan and I'll try to help you.

Licking a little bit of Iron phosphate is not going to be harmful in this size of a dog. If she was eating full mouthfuls of this product straight out of the bag then we would worry about iron toxicity. At most she may drool a little or vomit once but other than that she should be fine with no ill effects.

Dr. Dan

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Doctor Dan