Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in large and small animal medicine.

Hello My dogs seem t have a Flea Break out can You recomend

Hello My dogs seem t have a Flea Break out can You recomend anything.....along with good pet carpet stuff dog shampoo and or medicain I do not like front line and I trird everything....What Should I do....its not really ticks just fleas Wich is Weird...It seems my apartment all ready had them...Honestly and there are thousands of dogs outside....Thank you...

Good Morning and welcome. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

Since the apartment has the fleas,. you will have to bomb the apartment with a good flea fogger. This will have to be repeated in 3 weeks to kill off the larvae that hatch.

In the meantime, I would recommend giving Comfortis which is a monthly pill for flea prevention to keep the fleas off your dog until the environment can be controlled.

If you think your dogs may also have ear mites, The flea control product called Revolution will kill these off from your dogs as well as control the fleas.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please Reply so I can clarify for you

Sincerely, XXXXX XXXXX

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi Thank you I will try appreciated your time!

Thank you so much, Jonathan for your kind rating and generous bonus. It is very much appreciated! Do not hesitate to contact me with any other concerns that you may have about your flea problem. If you have other questions, please Reply.

Have a great day!!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

btw fleas all gone dogs have not gone out side and are its the fraeken yard

HI Jonathan. They have a yard spray that works very well. Treat the yard and you will be home free. It is very difficult to get rid if every one but as long as you can decrease the exposure, the flea treatments will keep them flea free.

Good job, Jonathan!!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I live in an partment and they will not

It will take a few treatments, Jonathan to get rid of the fleas so keep working on it!

You are doing great!!