Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in large and small animal medicine.

my 10 year old female lab is urinating alot in the house, she

my 10 year old female lab is urinating alot in the house, she never has, and drinking much water, "urinary tract infection?

Good Morning and welcome. I am Dr. Loretta , a licensed veterinarian and am happy to answer your question.

I have a few questions to help me better assist you.

Is Rose drinking a lot more water?

Does she do this in her bed only or when lying down?

Is Rose eating more?

Thank you!

Sincerely, XXXXX XXXXX

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

normal eating patterns, not sluggish at all, just drinks alot of water as she is active.

Thank you Michael for that information....

Rose could certainly be suffering from a Urinary Tract Infection but I would worry more about Rose developing Diabetes since this is the first sign. have your vet test Rose , Michael as soon as possible to rule this out. If she does have a UTI, treatment will be curative. If this is Diabetes, other treatments will have to be done.

This LINK can explain in more detail, Michael. Please let me know if you have other questions. I am happy to help.

Does that make sense to you, Michael?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please Reply so I can clarify for you

Sincerely, XXXXX XXXXX

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you that makes sense!

You are very welcome, Michael!

Thank you so much, Michael for your kind rating. It is very much appreciated! Do not hesitate to contact me with any other concerns that you may have about Rose's condition. If you have other questions, please Reply.

Have a great day!!