so should I delay the anesthesia?
ok. Is she a risk patient?
so you suggest making sure that she is being given iv fluids during the procedure? What could possibly happen if that isnt done?
I'm fine with further diagnostics but should i have those done prior to the dental or can i get dental first and then have further testing done
ok just one more question. I will suggest that vet give IV fluids, however, just so I am aware, after the anesthesia are there any signs that I should be looking for to make sure liver enzymes did not go up.
i just noticed that her gastrointestinal is abnormal too. Doesn't state a number just says abnormal. Is that anything to worry about?
it is in a list of cardiovascular, ears, eyes, lymphatic, nervous, respiratory, etc. all say normal next to them except the gastro