robertnjrotc, Veterinarian
Experience:  Small animal private practice veterinarian

my chicken was being pecked by the other chickens today. They

my chicken was being pecked by the other chickens today. They had done a job on her since last night. They attacked her crown and each side of her face. Upon further inpection she had pasty butt, had droopy wings and tail and had difficuly balancing for any length of time. I bathed her and put her by the woodstove. She's eating and drinking. She's had white diarrhea 2 times today. She's been crooning all day. She just wants to be held. She just had one episode where it looks like she spit up mucous. She's lethargic sometimes, alert other times.. What else can I do for her. Thanks.
Hello, My name isXXXXX will try and help you as best as I can.
Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for chickens to attack and kill each other. I recommend keeping her separated until she is better. Is she being used for eggs? Unfortunately if she is a layer you cannot give her any oral medications to help her out. If she does not improve with warmth and fluids and separation from the others, I recommend having her checked out by a vet for further treatment (her eggs will not be able to be used for food).
robertnjrotc, Veterinarian
Experience: Small animal private practice veterinarian
Sounds like she is a little shocky, still. I would keep the areas clean and keep her warm. I would keep her separated and possibly just with one chicken that she likes. If most of these chickens can make it through the original shock period, they usually make it. You can try to do a supervised introduction later, but they just may not accept her, so you may want to keep this in mind.

Chicken feces are usually white (the urine portion) and the feces which is brownish/grayish, etc. This sounds pretty normal.

There are oral medications that you can add to the water in which you can still use the eggs later. There is an egg withdrawal period that you should not eat the eggs, but you can feed them back to her for extra protein while she heals. Check your local feed store.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need further questions.