Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.
60269376

VETS OPEN SUNDAY

Customer Question

VETS OPEN SUNDAY
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  CriticalCareVet replied 4 years ago.
Hi there,

Can you tell me a little more of what is going on with Chas and where you are located?

Once you reply - please give me a few minutes to read, give information on illness, and find a vet in your area.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sore on his back may be poison

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply.

Where you are located?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

39 Galloway av paisley renfeshire Pa3 2nd

Hi there,

I was under the impression you were in the U.S.

I am going to allow another expert more familiar with the U.K. to help.

Please do NOT respond to this post. That will block another expert from helping.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 4 years ago.

I am quite familiar with your location. I do suspect that Love St. Vets is your closest veterinary practice. Their number is # XXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNN(and location information is HERE. ) Otherwise, you aren't far from Abbey Vet Group's Paisley branch (but the don't have regular hours on Sunday). Their # XXXXX XXXXX and information is HERE.

If you have a vet you see normally, I would advise to first ring the practice, as they will have a contingency for emergency care for their patients, often outlined on their answering machine message. This will be the quickest way to see if they have any consulting hours tomorrow or how to reach them now/tomorrow. If you do not, then do check for your local veterinary practices (HERE).

Finally, if this is an emergency and Chas needs seeing tonight/Sunday, then you do always have a 24 hour emergency veterinary service from Vets Now in Glasgow Central. If you do need to rush him there, their contact information is

Vets Now Hospital Glasgow,
123-145 North Street,
Glasgow,
G3 7DA

Tel: 0141(NNN) NNN-NNNN| 0141(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

I hope this information is helpful.
Please do let me know if you have any further questions.
If you have no further questions, feedback is always appreciated.

All the best,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to rate my answer, so that I may receive credit for my assistance today. IF you have any lingering questions or concerns, please reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the questions or issues you might have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. If you are satisfied, please click the 4-5 stars or associated happy face so that I may receive credit for my assistance.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Relist: Other. I HAVE BEEN WATING 20 MINS FOR A ANSWER GOT NONE STILL WATEING FOR ANSWER STILL WATEING FOR ANSWER CHAS WOUND IS P

OISNE

I NEED A ANSWER A.S.P THANK YOU

ALL IN I HAVE BEEN WAYTING 1h 30 n for a answer

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 4 years ago.

I did answer your question above, as soon as it was open for answering. Please see above for the contact info for Love St. Vets, Abbey Vets (paisley branch on canal st.) and Vets Now for 24/7 care. If you cannot, let me know and I will repeat the info for you.