Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }

mini pinchers, but my female was very bleeding

i got a pair of mini pinchers, but my female was very active til this mornig she's about
8 months and my boy 2 years. the girl haven't gotten none of her shots my boy is up to
date. all day she doesn't want to eat at all and now she's very weak can't force any food
and it seems to be bleeding rectally.
Thanks for the question.

While I cannot diagnose Nena's problem via the internet I can make the following general comments based on my past experience over the years :

1. If she has not been vaccinated and now is not eating, weak and bleeding from the rectum it is very possible that she is suffering from something quite serious such as Parvo Virus infection.

2. Given the above what you should do is to get her to a vet at once even if this means using an ER vet. From the symptoms you describe it would be very dangerous to attempt home remedies in this case.

If I have not covered your question fully enough or you would like to ask more I will be online for the next hour or so and I will be at your disposal.

Scott Nimmo BVMS, MRCVS.

I have over twenty five years full time experience in treating domestic pets and am pleased to do my best to advise you with your current problem. However please note that this advice and any subsequent advice I may give is for your interest and education only and is not intended as a substitute for an in-person consultation with a qualified veterinarian.
Hello again,

Thank you very much for the rating, If I can help you further please get back in touch.

Hi Ricardo,

I'm just following up on our conversation about Nena. How is everything going?

Vet Answers