My 13 lb 6 month old pug just ingested ant poison (11 cc of liquid Sodium Tetraborate Decahydrate - Borax). What should I do?
Type of Animal: Pug
Name of Animal: Rogue
Nothing...don't know what to do
Hi there, I just logged on, and it looks like your question was asked 6 hours ago. For what it's worth, borax has a wide margin of safety. If you can tell me the % of the ingredients on the package I can get an exact dose of what your dog ingested. Chances are the dose was low enough to cause minimal signs. At higher doses you'll see GI signs like vomiting, at really high doses you can see kidney problems, but that's really high doses. So if you tell me what the % is I can calculate it out to give you a better idea of where we're at safety-wise.