Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, Interests: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pain Management

i need help paying for my dogs surgery can you give me some

Customer Question

i need help paying for my dog's surgery can you give me some help
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Andy replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer! I would be happy to assist you. I am a 2003 graduate from UC Davis and a Medical Director of a 4 veterinarian practice.

I am sorry to hear Heidi needs surgery.
Unfortunately, we cannot help with costs. This is simply a website that helps customers connect with online vets to ask general questions. We do not operate any veterinary hospitals or have access to charitable funds.

However, I can provide several links for websites for you to review.
Pay VERY CLOSE attention to CareCredit. One of the most popular options now for paying veterianry fees at low to no interest over several months.

Alternatives to help with paying for veterinary bills that you can consider contacting:
Angels 4 Animals
The Pet Fund
Care Credit
--> Care Credit is a low to no-interest credit option for veterinary services only.
--> Many vets also offer a Wells Fargo equivalent

I hope that info can help

If there is something I have not covered for you, please let me know.

I greatly appreciate when you click a “Happy/Excited Face” followed by “Submit”, if you have found the advice helpful or informative. Receiving bonuses and feedback is happily welcomed.

This is necessary so I may receive credit for assisting you from JustAnswer. Even if you are a subscribing member, it is important to select a face and click submit.
REMEMBER: Even after you click a happy face and select “Submit”, you can still review our discussion or reply if needed. Unfortunately, I cannot legally prescribe medications or offer a definitive diagnosis without performing a physical examination, which is necessary to establish a client-patient-doctor relationship. I will always try my best to assist you making the best decision for your pet.
After we conclude this question, I can be requested for additional questions through my profile at: