Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM from Iowa State University in 1994; actively engaged in private regular and emergency practice since that time.

What book(s) and/or information source(s) would you most recommend

Customer Question

What book(s) and/or information source(s) would you most recommend for facts about an Adult neutered, rescue Beagle with all shots and veterinary checkup?
Category: Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 6 years ago.
My name isXXXXX and I would be happy to help you with your question.

Congratulations on your new family member---I hope he works out to be a wonderful pet for you!

I am a little confused, though, about what you are looking for. Are you looking for books about behavior, training, and general dog ownership, or for information specifically about beagles?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi Dr. Jo,

I'm looking for information specifically about Beagles.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 6 years ago.
Oh, OK. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I myself am not a beagle expert, so I don't have any specific recommendations to make for you. I'll opt out and see if any of the other experts have some suggestions for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you very much!
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 6 years ago.
You're welcome. Enjoy your new dog and I hope you hear back with some recommendations soon!