Ask a Vet and Get Your Veterinary Questions Answered.
Welcome to Just Answer. I would induce vomiting to help remove some of the medication from her system. To get your little one to vomit:Three percent hydrogen peroxide is quite effective in making dogs vomit. Be sure to use three percent peroxide. Despite the label indicating that hydrogen peroxide is toxic, it is safe to give to dogs for this purpose. It is considered toxic since it induces vomiting and therefore does not stay in the body.The appropriate dose of hydrogen peroxide is one teaspoon per 10 pounds of body weight. One teaspoon equals 5 cc or 5 ml. Once the hydrogen peroxide is given, walk your dog around or gently shake the stomach area to mix the peroxide with the stomach contents. Vomiting should occur within 15 to 20 minutes.
1 acute dose at this range, shouldn't see much of a problem. Maybe some tachycardia and or agitation.
At this point, I would pull up her food and water for 6 hours to let her stomach rest. After that she can have them back. She's going to be fine with this situation. There are a lot of other medications / toxins that she could get into that would be considered dangerous.