Although at times a source for the reaction is difficult to identify, possibilities include insect bites, medications, contact with new objects, cleaners, etc. that may have irritated the skin. Ingestion of different or abnormal food or objects may also have played a role.
I would recommend using Benadryl now. The typical dose I use for Benadyrl is 1mg for every 1 pound of body weight. For example, a 50 pound dog should receive 50mg of benadryl. You can start and then give every 8 to 12 thereafter. Please be certain it is the product consisting of only Diphenhydramine and DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY OTHER INGREDIENTS SUCH AS A DECONGESTANT.
If the Benadryl does not help after a few doses, or if you notice worse swelling, vomiting, or even breathing changes - I would have your veterinarian take a look to make sure there is not another cause or an allergic reaction that is getting worse. At that time - if the benadryl is not working, a steroid such as Prednisone will be used.
I dont understand if he has been on an antibiodic for a skin infection,, wich he has why would it not take care of the ear infection as well,, do I need a seperate one for that,,this is just so weird to me,, I breed mastiffs and I have never ran into anything like this, he looks as though he has been stung by a bee multiple times all over his body and his face is swelled up like he atr the thing,, but i know he did not get stung, and I cant think of what he would be having a reaction to because there has been no changes in his food and everything else is the same,, Im just so confused. I will be bringing him to the vet later today, I just thought it would be good to get another form of opinion before I went,, and this is my first time using this ask a vet.