Ask a Vet and Get Your Veterinary Questions Answered.
This is Dr.Christian. Welcome to JustAnswer. Getting her to vomit was a great first step. Mouse poison actually causes a clotting disorder in the affected animal, leading to excessive bleeding, anemia and death. The good news is that is not an immediate poisoning and can take 12-24 hours to start but can then last in the body for 2-3 weeks. The symptoms of a problem are pale gums, coughing, bruising anywhere on the body, lethargy, and blood in the stool or urine. The antidote is a prescription of vitamin K and it is very effective. It is given for 2-3 weeks until the poison is out of her system. Even though she may not have ingested any poison, it would be best to call your vet in the morning about getting a prescription for vitamin K. It is a very safe medication and relatively cheap. If you have more questions please let me know. If you have more questions please let me know. Here's a link with more: