Your symptoms are highly suggestive of two causes;
1) A stone disease
2) Urinary tract infection.
I am not sure if your urine culture was done anytime and you were prescribed an antibiotic. If not, these should be done till you consult the urologist.
Interstitial cystitis is other diagnostic possibility but a bleeding is not common symptoms for it.
Following approach for the chronic / recurrent urinary tract infection may be helpful;
1) An estimation of residual urine. In a high residual urine following investigations would be done;
a) CMG (cystometrography); this tells about the bladder muscle and sphincter functions. A problem in these would not let the bladder empty properly and thus the recurrent UTI.
b) Pelvic floor EMG; tells about the pelvic muscle dysfunctions and help in above.
These will need medications to improve bladder emptying.
2) Medications which alter urinary pH helps in eradicating the recurrent or chronic UTI with the antibiotics.
3) Culture for the mycobacterium; this if grown will need different kind of medication regime specifically for the mycobacterium bacteria which do not respond to the antibiotics.
4) Gynecological examination; to see for the major cystocele (bladder prolapse). This also predisposes for the recurrent UTI.
5) If above do no help the other investigation contemplated are;
a) Cystoscopy; camera exam to look for bladder diverticulum or any other abnormality.
b) MR urography (magnetic resonance urography to look for infective nidus elsewhere in the urinary tract).
Please feel free for your follow up questions.I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.Thanks for using Just Answer.