Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Physician
Experience:  General Physician, PGCSD
6740150

I recently checked my anal and i think i have hemorrhoids. I

Customer Question

I recently checked my anal and i think i have hemorrhoids. I constantly have to pee to the point its hard to leave the house and I'm very thirsty all the time! ...should i see a doctor?
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: Acute
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Not that i know of
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

What is your age & gender?

Do you have lumps in anal region?

Is there history of constipation?

Ever blood in stool?

Any burning in urination?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
36, male, i have 1 lump that's going down and no longer hurt, I've had some constipation, no blood and no burning when i urinate just that i go every 10 minutes.
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for the quick reply.

Yes,you need to see a doctor.

The symptoms you have described of having a lump going down and having history of hemorrhoids is most likely suggestive of hemorrhoids.

Hemorrhoids are swollen, inflamed veins around the anus or lower rectum.Too much pressure on the veins in the pelvic and rectal area causes hemorrhoids.

You need:

-Rectal examination
-Anoscopy
-Stool examination

The most common cause of frequent/urgent/excessive urination is diabetes.Excessive & frequent urination is an important symptom of high blood sugar(diabetes).Other common causes are:prostate gland abnormality,urinary tract infection and some kidney disorders.

You need complete urine examination,blood sugar level and other tests to know the exact cause.

Yes,you need to see a doctor.

So my best advise for you is to please make an appointment with your doctor to have these tests done so as to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question?

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

There is a very common cream available that helps greatly to treat hemorrhoids called preparation H. You can get it at your pharmacy. Apply this cream after passing stool.It is available as OTC(over the counter) without prescription & will help you greatly till you get appointment with your doctor.

Thank you.

And please don't forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh