Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General Practice
Experience:  Years of experience with general surgery and urgent care
18722459

I am a male. When I masturbate, instead of semen, urine

Customer Question

I am a male. When I masturbate, instead of semen, urine comes out. Why is that the case?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome I'm Dr Chip

How long has this been going on and are you saying that when you ejaculate you urinate rather than have semen come out?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I rarely see any semen. It has been happening since I can remember. To answer your last question, yes when I ejaculate rather than semen, urine comes out. If urine doesn't come out then nothing will come out. I will still feel the sensation, but no semen. It is the same thing when the urine comes out. I will feel the sensation as if semen has come, but I pee a lot.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 months ago.

OK Davian--I assume you haven't had a doctor check this out?

And just to be sure--you're sure it's urine coming out?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no I have not had a doctor check this out. yes I am sure it is urine..I will feel the sensation after masturbation, but I will pee a lot.. I am 100% sure. What is the reason for that and how do I fix that?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 months ago.

OK Davian

The problem here is you have prostatitis--a prostate gland infection--that's causing all this

For now you can try oral probiotics and Saw Palmetto but I suggest you see a doctor for it for an exam, urinalysis, and a course of antibiotics like Septra or Cipro to clear it up

Please let me know if you need any more information