Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Serious pain in mid-section of penis. Believe i may have

Customer Question

serious pain in mid-section of penis. Believe i may have early onset peyronies disease. Had std tests and came back negative. Only symptom i have had since sexual exposure was tingling in penis and then growing sporadic/discomfort pain inside the middle/lower level of penis. The sex involved a somewhat rough handjob and there was some pain while it occured but nothing very noteworthy.The pain only becomes bad after i urinate. When i wake up the pain is non-existent. I have realized my flaccid penis is consitently firm and there are these new bumps inside of the penis i have never seen. As well as there being as this prevalent vein that is shown whether hard of flaccid but when erected the vein is very prominent. I'm not sure if theycould this be causing this aching pain in my penis? are these bumps scars? could this be linked to peyronies disease.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
images of the "scarring"
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
side note: i know the small bumps are fordyce spots. To clarify it is the large veiny bump i want to direct your attention to
Expert:  khagihara replied 19 days ago.

Your penis looks normal. How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Does anything make it worse or better? Frequent urination? Do you feel as if you can't completely void? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications? Any family medical history?