Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Second opinion] I wanted to know why I may be having

Customer Question

Second opinion] I wanted to know why I may be having frequent bedwetting at night. I have no problems with urination in the day, I don't suffer extreme thirst. I have been very unhappy and stressed, there is no history of diabetes in my family or with me. I've been suffering for a few years now, and it got worse this year. .I never had this problem as a child and it developed over time. I thought it was a stage but I realized it was a problem when I would deprive my self of water and it still happens. I'm going to college soon with roomates, please help me, you're my only hope
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  khagihara replied 18 days ago.

How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Can you tell me more about it? Does anything make it better or worse? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Thirst, frequent urination, pain during urination, urinary urge immediately after voiding? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications? Any family medical history? Is your stress increased just before the symptom start?