DrK99
DrK99, MD
Experience:  Board certified ob gyn with 20 years experience
65718478

I am looking for a female urologist to remove my testicles,

Customer Question

I am looking for a female urologist to remove my testicles, I have seen a sex therapists that our session goes toward this, but the decision is mine I cannot find a female urologist to talk too. as I talk best to and relate to females
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: my overall health is good and mind sound. is there female urologists aroun?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrK99 replied 15 days ago.

This is not done by a urologist. It is only done by a clinic/physician specializing in transgender surgery. The decision is not necessarily yours. It is also made by the surgeon performing the surgery. There are very few surgeons who specialize in this type of surgery so fewer will be female.