Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I am looking for any ways to make my Penis grow, i'm 22

Customer Question

Hi Doc , my name is ***** ***** i am looking for any ways to make my Penis grow , i'm 22 years old with a small penis and i cannot satisfy nobody with so please help me
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  drcaplan replied 23 days ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. For your review, here is my direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

Expert:  drcaplan replied 23 days ago.

Hi Elie,

I have read your post and question about aiming to help your penis grow in length. Would you prefer a summary answer to your question, or would you prefer more back-and-forth, where there will be a series of more questions and more details clarified? There is no difference in charges for your preference. You can continue to ask questions and receive answers without additional charges.

Either way, I’ll do my best to take the appropriate time to help you.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
You can do a summary with all the details
Expert:  drcaplan replied 23 days ago.

Ok by me!

Expert:  drcaplan replied 23 days ago.

There is, so far, no medical evidence that suggests there are any effective, long-lasting, non-surgical options for increasing penile length. This is a very sensitive topic for many men, and of course, there are innumerable companies that have popped up and sell many many products and chemicals which advertise successful length increasing.

Expert:  drcaplan replied 23 days ago.

While some of these chemicals and tools/pumps may work temporarily to increase length, the only currently available options for long-term length increase are surgical.