Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

My husband just had some urology surgery yesterday and is

Customer Question

My husband just had some urology surgery yesterday and is having pain & trouble urinating. He wants you to call our home number at(###) ###-#### Please call he will not communicate with you by computer. This is in relation to surgery he had yesterday by Dr.Jessica Delong with Urology of Virginia. If you know an emergency number for them, please e-mail it to me. Thanks so much! Frances Halcrow
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Barry underwent surgery for a urolift and he is having painful urination!!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
We are going to bed and will check with Barry's doctor in the morning. Thanks for trying!
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

he could have a urinary tract infection.

or could be from his prior surgery

he needs to get his urine checked

you have to accept additional phone consultation to talk on the phone