Dr. David, MD
Experience:  Experienced physican in Urology
41363181

I'm looking for a Nashville Urologist that is familiar with

Customer Question

I'm looking for a Nashville Urologist that is familiar with and prescribes TriMix. This is a compound Medication with 3 different agents that are customized for each individual. I current have a prescription for TriMix. However my Urologist doesn't seem to have much knowledge of this medication.
So, Long Story Short, I'm searching for a local Urologist that can help me.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 17 days ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 17 days ago.

have you consulted these urology groups?

Urology Associates PC 3.0 ***** Nashville, TN 37209 urologynashville.com(###) ###-####/p>

Urology Associates: Raoul S MD*****#600, Nashville, TN 37203 urologynashville.com(###) ###-####/p>

Vanderbilt University Med Center: Chang Sam S MD 1301 Medical Center Dr # 3501, Nashville, TN 37232 vanderbilturology.com(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I have tried those places. When I spoke with them....they didn't know anything about Trimix. I'm about to ask a very similar question about my Low Testosterone.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 17 days ago.

you have to see a doctor in the practice

you can't ask the receptionist.

urology doctors do know about trimix for patients who have erectile dysfunction due to nerve damage from prostatectomy who can not have erections due to nerve damage.

but if your nerves are intact and you have not had a prostatectomy, you should not be using trimix or quad mix or penile injections for erections.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I've had ED for ,many years. Mine is from Chronic Depression I've had for 25 years, and will have the rest of my life. I'm currently using TriMix with fairly good results. My problem is that my Urologist doesn't know how to properly make the adjustments. I've found a discussion forum online about TriMix. I'm taking 60 mg per injection. Most guys use about 10 mg. So, I only get about 8 injections per vile. My cost for TriMix is $95 a vile. So, for cost reasons, I want to get down to a much smaller dosage. I have tried 20 mg...That resulted in only half erection. Not hard enough to engage in sexual activities.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 17 days ago.

it sounds like you need the higher dose to have a better erection.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I had my wife Check our insurance will cover one of these practices. I will look again at the area of specialty and make an appointment with that Dr. Thanks for your help!!
Expert:  Dr. David replied 16 days ago.

you are welcome

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Dr. David is fantastic!! I highly recommend
Expert:  Dr. David replied 16 days ago.

thanks for that.

but do you see the ratings area?

you may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area