Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Urgent Care Physician
96392890

I would like some information regarding renal failure. In NC

Customer Question

I would like some information regarding renal failure. In NC my Doctor off and on for 20 years was giving me many water pills and I found later on his billing he said I was in rental failure, BUT, he never told me. I went to doctor after doctor trying to find out why I was losing weight (50#) and kept falling, not just a slip, flat on my face, my head has dents, no one, .. even my family doctor mentioned a word about renal failure. Finally one day, I just could not take any more and drove to the walk in clinic, the PA had me diagnosed, copies of lab reports and said to the hospital you go, by ambulance, now, that was all in 20 minutes or less. Finally he let my daughter drive me. I was so bad at one time I should have been on dialysis, again I was lucky and got a good Doctor and with IV's and an immediate change in meds, I was feeling some better, that all happened again. Just to let you know how bad it was I had to stand by my bed and actually fall in, I a now stage 3.5 or 4. Should I be able to sue this doctor for his inattention. If that word had even been mentioned to me I would have flipped out, I lost one friend that way and another is close.
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 21 days ago.

Hi Dr Mo here, please give me a moment to reply.

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 21 days ago.

You have the right to know what is going on with your body and all labs that are relevant should have been explained to you. If you feel this wasn't done then you have the right to file a lawsuit and get any money owed to you for suffering or lost time and money.

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 19 days ago.

Please rate this answer if you don't have any other questions.

Otherwise please let me know.

-Dr. Mo

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 16 days ago.

Hi, please let me know if the information I provided was helpful and if you have any follow up questions.