Dr. David, MD
Experience:  Experienced physican in Urology
41363181

I was seen for genital warts and had been getting

Customer Question

I was seen for genital warts and had been getting treatments, but now I have itchy pimple like bumps. I had a negative herpes test, what could this be?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: The warts have been a few months, but the bumps are more recent (maybe a month now) they come and then go then new ones come in a different spot. I've been using an aloe lotion that helps
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 23 days ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry to hear of your skin problem. I will assume you are a male and these are on your penis. The lesions that come and go could be irritation due to the treatment you are getting for the warts. They could also be what is called Fordyce spots (blocked oil glands under the skin). If irritation, the Aloe lotion applied 3-4 times daily will help heal them. If they are Fordyce spots, then warm moist compresses and gently opening them a sterile needle or pin and letting them drain, will get rid of them. If you try to treat Fordyce spots yourself, be careful and gentle. May I suggest you see a Urologist or Dermatologist to evaluate and recommend treatment if my suggestions don't work.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 22 days ago.

Have you unroofed any of "spots that come and go?"

Expert:  Dr. David replied 17 days ago.

This is Dr. David

can you upload a clear jpg photo so i can better help you?

Expert:  Dr. David replied 17 days ago.

This is Dr. David