Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

Second opinion] - yes im having trouble with having sex my

Customer Question

Second opinion] - yes im having trouble with having sex my penis goes numb during sex and i cant feel anything but a tingling feeling
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 27 days ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing erectile disfunction issues. The first thing you need to do is be evaluated by your PCP or a Urologist to determine if there is a physical problem such as Prostatitis or enlarged prostate. If that is negative, then a prescription for medication to help you maintain an erection such as Cialis or Viagra. These medications help to keep the blood in your penis so you can maintain an erection until you ejaculate.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 26 days ago.

How are you feeling?

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 21 days ago.

Have you tried Viagra or Cialis?