Muneeb Ali
Muneeb Ali, Emergency Medicine
Experience:  MBBS,MD,ECFMG certified. Have dealt with urological emergencies in the ER on a regular basis
22950887

I want to ask u how to i increase my penis size i used vigrx

Customer Question

Hello i want to ask u how to i increase my penis size i used vigrx plus pills and entender but no work and my penis size is 5" i want to 8" how can i do some madice aur pumps ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Muneeb Ali replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for this question. Actually using medication and penis pumps WILL NOT increase the size of your penis, infact if you use any of the products which are available in the market NONE Of them work. The ONLY way you can increase the size of your penis is via surgery, plastic surgeons along with urologists can increase the size of your penis by inserting a penile implant. This surgery can increase the size of your penis. The remainder of the pills, herbs, pumps etc DONT work, they are scams designed to get money from you. If you want to increase the size of your penis you will have to contact a surgeon who can evaluate your penis and then plan a surgery in which an implant can be placed inside your penis increasing its size.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Hi,Thanks for this question. Actually using medication and penis pumps WILL NOT increase the size of your penis, infact if you use any of the products which are available in the market NONE Of them work. The ONLY way you can increase the size of your penis is via surgery, plastic surgeons along with urologists can increase the size of your penis by inserting a penile implant. This surgery can increase the size of your penis. The remainder of the pills, herbs, pumps etc DONT work, they are scams designed to get money from you. If you want to increase the size of your penis you will have to contact a surgeon who can evaluate your penis and then plan a surgery in which an implant can be placed inside your penis increasing its size.Do you have any more questions?Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below, http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/