khagihara
khagihara, Medical doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
20084961

I want to tested by an urologgist. internist but not an

Customer Question

I want to tested by an urologgist.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: internist but not an urologist.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Male, age 72. Have to go the bathroom 5 or 6 times per night. PSA is 1. GFE NONAFR AMER has deceased from 60 to 50 over last 5 years.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 month ago.

How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Does anything make it better or worse? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Weak urine flow? Difficult to start urination? Do you feel you can not empty your bladder? Dripping after you urinate? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history? What tests and imaging studies have you had recently?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
5'11, 210, no, alcohol makes it worse, a year ago, yes, yes, yes, sometimes hard to start urination flow, yes feels like I can not empty my bladder. No dripping after you urinate, no other symptoms although my kidney blood test have gone from 60 to 50 over last 5 years- GFR NONAFR AMER, I think just old age - many of my male friend have the same problems, no medical problems- have taken a satin since I was 45. No surgeries. Over the counter= centrum silver, fish oil, glucosamine, B12 and CoQ10, no family history, PSA test was 1 also see kidney test above,
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 month ago.

You seem to have enlarged prostate. You should see a urologist to have exam and ultrasound.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can you recommend one in Los Gatos,CA
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 month ago.

What is the name of the hospital or clinic?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Good Samaritan
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 month ago.

It should be okay.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need a specific name
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 month ago.

Dr. ***** *****, MD