Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Why do I feel crawling on SCROTOM like a buzz feel. i feel

Customer Question

Why do I feel crawling on SCRO***** *****ke a buzz feel. i feel it when I'm standing stil or l I'm
Not doing any activity. Goes for 3 sec and goes away and comes backs randomly
Category: Urology
Expert:  khagihara replied 7 months ago.

How old are you? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Does anything make it better or worse? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history? Is your stress increased at work, school, or home just before the symptom started?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm 25 I'm 5'8 my weight did change but that's because I been training Brazilian Jiu jitsu I lost about 10 pounds. It started about a month ago. It comes and goes it only happens when I'm staying still or I'm not doing anything. No it's been the same since I noticed it. I been having a discharge on my penis And I have phimosis. I went to get std checked yesterday. I been stressed lately.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's randomly. It goes for 3 sec and it stops .. or if i move it will stop.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Also there seems to be little testical pain .. but if I touch them they don't hurt . I don't seem to find where the pain is coming from.

When you stand and strain your lower abdomen, do you feel a mass in your scrotum bulged?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No, no swelling .. the pain is probably a 2
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
the crawling in scrotom goes away in 2 sec or if make movement down there

If you have a physical disease, the symptom should be consistent. It could be due to anxiety. You should see your doctor or a psychiatrist to have exam and get anti-anxiety medication.