Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

At age 58, my penis is so uncomfortable because thee skin

Customer Question

At age 58, my penis is so uncomfortable because thee skin goes over my penis. Is this due to my original circumcision? It hadn't bothered me until this past year. What can be done? Thanks, Steve
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: chronic, all the time.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am bipolar and taking many meds.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  drcaplan replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. Perhaps most importantly, I consider myself a patient listener. So far, 98% of the justanswer community of patients has found my answers helpful. I will do my best to win over your approval as well.

I have read your post and questions.

Would you prefer a summary answer to your question, or would you prefer more back-and-forth, where there will be a series of more questions and more details clarified? There is no difference in charges for your preference.

Expert:  drcaplan replied 1 month ago.

I would love for you to expand your question a little. The skin that is going over your penis, are you describing your foreskin? But you've had a circumcision? Can you help explain?