Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I am tired of my small penis wanting release. if I have my

Customer Question

I am tired of my small penis wanting sexual release. if I have my testicles removed will this solve my problem. I want my penis stay soft and good only for peeing thru with sex as I feel I have had my shore with gemales
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?
Customer: it is my second time as first time I was not really sure. now I am and am safe with my decision just want penis to stay soft and no desire for sex
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no problems or health issues made this decision for me
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Ashori replied 3 months ago.

Hi Dr. Ashori here. Have you tried medications that cause erectile dysfunction?

Expert:  drcaplan replied 3 months ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com chat dialog.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. Perhaps most importantly, I consider myself a patient listener.

I have read your post and observations.

Would you prefer a summary answer to your question, or would you prefer more back-and-forth, where there will be a series of more questions and more details clarified? There is no difference in charges for your preference.

Either way, I’ll do my best to take the appropriate time to help you.

Expert:  drcaplan replied 3 months ago.

IF you want to remove the desire for sex, and you want a soft penis, hormones will have to change. This can be done chemically, but also surgically. Can you tell me more about your search for a soft penis and can you elaborate more on your statement of "good only for peeing thru with sex as I feel I have had my shore with gemales" I don't quite understand.