How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20131
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am having problem with my urinary tract, I have a constant

Customer Question

I am having problem with my urinary tract, I have a constant need to urinate and can not make itt o the bathroom. I'm having some pain when I urinate. No temp but have no energy. I am 73 years old .What to do
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: acute have not had this condition since I was much younger and never to this extent
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am pretty healthy I only take lisonoprel daily at 10 mil
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

you need to see your primary care doctor or urologist

you need testing to check for urinary tract infection

you may have overactive bladder muscles. there are medications which can treat this as well.

alcohol and caffeine can irritate your bladder and cause frequent urination and some pain and burning as well.