How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20139
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to find anurologist in longmont for my husband that

Customer Question

I need to find anurologist in longmont for my husband that takes cicp
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Fiona he can't pee or have bowel movement
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: Chronic very bloated also
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: He has a fun that comes in and out he's on warfrin
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

he needs to find a neurologist?

he takes what? cicp?