Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

Inconsistancy in frequency and urgency -one day 3-4hours and

Customer Question

Inconsistancy in frequency and urgency -one day 3-4hours and up once at night today every 1-2 hours with some leakage-seem to have sour stomach on bad days?
JA: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: No illness been going on for two three years can go week fine then two or three days with immediaete andfirceful urge
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing of note take avostatin an d lisinoprol
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 7 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry you are experiencing urinary problems. My first question to you, are you male or female? What is your age?

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 7 months ago.

If you are male, then you may have a prostatitis, prostate stone or enlarged prostate gland. All of these could cause the symptoms you have.

If female, you may have a urethral stricture, if you have given birth, a vaginismus or dropped uterus.

May I suggest a visit to you LMD, Urologist or Gynecologist for evaluation and treatment.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you