Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Pain like fire in my anus and pressure I have no fishers no

Customer Question

Pain like fire in my anus and pressure I have no fishers no cysts and had cat scan I'm fine. They said its like a charlie horse or pelvis floor muscle
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Very painful for 3 years
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Dr. said its like a charlie horse
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 month ago.

I will try to help you. How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Exactly where is the pain? On a scale of 0-10, what is it with 0 being no pain and 10 being the strongest pain? What is it like? Does anything make it better or worse? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms besides the anus? Constipations or diarrhea? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?