Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I just had the same implant surgery done to me 2 weeks ago

Customer Question

I just had the same implant surgery done to me 2 weeks ago tomorrow. I have been to my doctor twice since the surgery and again today. He has checked me over and tells me everything is perfect. However, neither I nor he could squeeze the pump even for a trial period as the pain was more than I could endure. He tried it multiple times and I couldn't take the pain - and I can handle a lot of pain. He thinks I should just give it time, but he did say that
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I only have pain when I try and squeeze the pump bulb. - I have no pain outside of that - the doctor also says that I have no infection of any kind and all is healing very well.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: None - he has been my urologist for 3 years now and has been treating me for ED and this is the last resort
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

I'm glad you don't have pain outside of squeezing the pump

you should ice your testicle to help reduce swelling and pain.

more time can help you heal in the area.

you may benefit from a scrotal ultrasound to check for seroma and bruising and blood in your testicle.

but more time most likely is what you need to heal from your penile implant surgery.