dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Urologist
Experience:  I have ten years experienced to handle patients of different specialities inc;uding Urology.

I aged 68 and in good health. My sex life not so good. what

I aged 68 and in good health. My sex life not so good. what can recommend for me to take - over the counter. I am currently taking the blue pills for my prostate problem.
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: I am 5'9'' and weigh maybe 160 lbs. Not sure about your question. My problem is no ejaculation.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I recently took a blood test and compared it with another taken 5 years ago. Everything went down except for my triglicerides which I am trying to change my eating habits. Not quite as much sweets!!

Hi. I am Dr Abid.Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Please tell me Do you have another health issue like Hypertension or Heart disease ?

Regards .

Are you there ..

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
no other problems that I am aware of besides the prostate meds I am currently having. This is my only prescribe medication
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
no - not a good time. I wear a hearing aid and have trouble on the phone

Thanks for info ...

You can have , Oral medications which are successful to treat erectile dysfunction , you can use anyone of these

Sildenafil (Viagra) , Tadalafil (Cialis) , Vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn) , Avanafil (Stendra) , All four medications enhance the effects of nitric oxide a natural chemical body produces that relaxes muscles in the penis. This increases blood flow and allows you to get an erection in response to sexual stimulation.

Ask your dr to prescribe you anyone of above pill please this will be very effective for you .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please click on good rating .

Thanks .

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
many thanks - will contact the doc

You are welcome .

Good luck .

Positive feedback will be appreciated .

Thanks .

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
received the reply - thanks!! Sorry for delay - left work for the day - work mornings

Ok Thanks ...

Regards .