Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

What does it mean when after you Urinate it feels like there

Customer Question

What does it mean when after you Urinate it feels like there is more urine to come out
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Muneeb Ali replied 17 days ago.

Well this sensation is referred to as incomplete emptying of the bladder, this can be due to a number of conditions which can include conditions related to the bladder, the prostate or even due to the urethera. If you can tell me a little more about ypour symptoms i will be happy to answer all of your questions. Can i ask your age and gender? Any other medical conditions? Any medications that you might be on? Also do you have any abdominal pain, burning urination, blood in urine etc?