Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I am a 24 year old man, with phimosis and zero retraction of

Customer Question

I am a 24 year old man, with phimosis and zero retraction of foreskin, I cannot see my glans. But there is no pain or irritating feeling of what so ever, should i something about it ?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 3 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

most doctors would recommend that you slowly try to work and stretch the foreskin to try to be able to fully retract it

it is important for you to be able to wash under your foreskin once a day to keep the area clean from infection.

when you shower you should soap and and slowly try to retract the foreskin back when you are relaxed and not erect.

over time, this will slowly stretch the foreskin and you will be able to in a few weeks to a few months be able to fully retract the foreskin

this will help with cleaning under the foreskin and preventing future irritation and infections.

let me know if you have other questions.