Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Physician
Experience:  General Physician, PGCSD
6740150

05 October 2016 11:13 I was wondering if trying Cleanse

Customer Question

05 October 2016 11:13I was wondering if trying Cleanse Drops which contains a rare and potent herb from Peru called Chanca Piedra which literally means “Stone Breaker.” In clinical research over the years, the plant has demonstrated antilithic (expelling stones) uses as well as liver protection, pain relief and lowering cholesterol. What do you think?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer

Chanca Piedra is used traditionally for kidney stones.There is little evidence for use of this herb to break to treat the gall bladder stones.

Early research shows that taking chanca piedra by mouth for 3 months does not decrease the size or number of kidney stones in people prone to kidney stones.

There is no credible medical evidence that this herb is safe, effective, and perform the way they claim.

So again,surgery is the best option to cure gall bladder stone.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-441-chanca%20piedra.aspx?activeingredientid=441

If you still have any questions,please let me know..I am happy to address your follow-up questions.

Thank you.

God bless you & take care.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh