dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Urologist
Experience:  I have ten years experienced to handle patients of different specialities inc;uding Urology.

I am 41 yrs old. My problem is erectile dysfunction, I'll

Customer Question

Good day,
I am 41 yrs old. My problem is erectile dysfunction, I'll have an erection when I approach my spouse but I hardly last more than a minute before I'll ejaculate and then it collapses immediately. It's putting a tension on my marriage already.
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  dr abid replied 24 days ago.

Hi. I amCustomerWelcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  dr abid replied 24 days ago.

This is not Erectile Dysfunction , as you have normal erection but you have problem of maintaining erection , this is called Premature ejaculation .

This occurs when a man ejaculates sooner during sexual intercourse than he or his partner would like. Premature ejaculation is a common sexual complaint. Estimates vary, but as many as 1 out of 3 men say they experience this problem at some time.

It would be ideal for you to have 2 weeks Tab Zoloft 25 mg after breakfast . This will help you out to control this issue .

Meanwhile counselling is very important . This approach, also known as talk therapy, involves talking with a mental health provider about your relationships and experiences. These sessions can help you reduce performance anxiety and find better ways of coping with stress. Counseling is most likely to help when it's used in combination with drug therapy.

So please proceed as I advised you , you will feel improvement within 2 weeks .

Good luck .

“Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the link”

Expert:  dr abid replied 24 days ago.

Are you there ...