Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

Prostate and impatience. I had a inflammation of the

Customer Question

prostate and impatience. I had a inflammation of the prostate's at 17.lived with a reduced ability to urinate for years.docktor did some work and a little bit better. Now 52 I had my wife and had sex and it was up and down and I prematured. Latter 2 and a half hours latter I tried masturbating to see what's wrong and I got it up to almost my standards but tired now waited for morning. I tried and barely went up and premature ejaculated. Had to go to the washroom and had trouble urinating no burning less I am a expert on how my body works as it was not stress because I had stressful situations before and worst one quarter no erection at all for 4 days' am good at reading my body well and no blood flow penis even not touch will grow in not sexual has not moved at all .I before this bragged to my self I had the best errections than most people my age and some a lot younger.peeing a little bit better with more liquid but not as good as before.suesidal I am thinking as sex is allways a big part of my a respected way
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
did you read what I said in the beginng
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
i allways take to long at sex at times
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 28 days ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I will be happy to help you today. I'm sorry you are having erectile dysfunction problems. You said you are going to your doctor for examination which should include a PSA test, testosterone level and a digital rectal exam among other tests. If this is being caused by an enlarged prostate, there is treatment available. If it hormonal (low testosterone) there is treatment available. Once a reason is found as to why you are having this problem, then and only then should treatment begin. Sex is always a big part of every man's life and when a change occurs, it is sometimes hard to accept.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 27 days ago.

Your previous problem when you were 17 is resolved. This current situation is new.