Dr. Amir Javed
Dr. Amir Javed, Doctor
Experience:  Master in Internal medicine, MBBS With four years of experience (London).
16101430

I have a health hopefully small problem i recently this past

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** have a health hopefully small problem i recently this past week had protected sex with a condom but she gave me un protected oral sex and now i am feeling funny in my Penis area and i am peeing alot but my urine looks normal yellow.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Amir Javed replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to say always try to have protected oral sex too in the future. The risk of getting HIV with oral sex is very rare very less likely BUT chances of getting other Sexually transmitted infections including urinary tract infection, yeast infection are there. I will suggest to drink plenty of fluids, cranberry juice and take vitamin C tablets. If you have any dysuria or discomfort during urination or burning then go for urine test. Also I will suggest to have screening for sexually transmitted infections including HIV screening three months after the expousre for peace of mind and to make sure.

Please click positive rating hopefully excellent. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Don't worry if you forget anything you can always come back to me.

Best wishes

Amir