dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Urologist
Experience:  I have ten years experienced to handle patients of different specialities inc;uding Urology.
16766337

Unexpected pressure on testicle area During the past 4 days

Customer Question

Unexpected pressure on testicle areaDuring the past 4 days I have noticed an unexpected dull ache in the lower testicles. I went to my GP and performed urinalysis. Nothing was found. I thoroughly checked for lumps, swellings and other scary stuff, but I found absolutely nothing. I have no fever or chills, no change in urinary frequency, no blood in urine, no blood during bowel movements. Erection is fine (if no better than before) and there is no pain during ejaculation. Usually it gets better with mild exercise (like walking) but it comes back. It has become very annoying.Could this be a strained muscle because of excessive cycling? I was trying to lose weight and I bought a stationary bicycle, using it at least 30 minutes every day. Painkillers also don't seem to do anything. Any ideas?
Category: Urology
Expert:  dr abid replied 2 months ago.

Hi. I amCustomerWelcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  dr abid replied 2 months ago.

I will suggest you to get Ultrasound please to rule out Torsion of testis or Varicocele being reason of your issue .

As you have pain without swelling this need Ultrasound to rule out such possibilities .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

This could be because of mild torsion of testis or strain .

It would be ideal to get Ultrasound to rule out that .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

“Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/”

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for the information.
The pain has calmed now. Strange is that it comes and goes all the time. But after a Buscopan tablet it calmed down totally, like there is no problem. It is not very severe, but enough to make me feel uncomfortable.
Also, it gets better when I stand up, and it gets worse when I lie down on the sofa. I am not sure if this is related to prostatitis, or it could be a strain since I respond to Buscopan.
I will call my GP tomorrow just in case...
Expert:  dr abid replied 2 months ago.

This is not Prostatitis , this seems to be some strain .

Yes please go to GP .

Good luck .

Please click on good rating .

Thanks .