Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Physician
Experience:  General Physician, PGCSD
6740150

I am having urin infection. .i am not able to erectile my

Customer Question

Dear sir i am having urin infection. .i am not able to erectile my pennis and.. .sexual feelings also less. I was not able to discharge sperm.. Wat is the problem.. Wat is the solution youre suggested
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

Do you have any burning or discomfort during urination?

Since how long you have problem in erection of your penis?

Any tests done so far?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for coming back online.

The symptoms you have described of having not able to erect your penis & hence unable to discharge the sperm/semen

having is medically called as ED(erectile dysfunction).Its most common causes are:depression and anxiety.diabetes,hypertension (high blood pressure),cardiovascular diseases,cigarette smoking,nerve or spinal cord damage,low testosterone levels,certain medications.

Stress,depression and anxiety are one of the most probable & most common cause of ED.

You need following tests:

-Ultrasound,

-Neurological evaluation,

-Dynamic infusion cavernosometry(DIC) and cavernosography (DICC),

-Nocturnal tumescence test.

The treatment depends on the cause.It includes Oral medications like Sildenafil (Viagra),Tadalafil (Cialis),life style improvements (for example; quitting smoking, and exercising more),testosterone therapy.

So my best advise for you is to please make an appointment with your doctor to have these tests done so as to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment with prescription medication will be done accordingly.This is not a serious issue & is treated with medications.

Thank you.

Hope this helped.

Is there is anything else that you would like to know? I am happy to address your follow-up questions. Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in to see how things are going. Have you consulted your doctor regarding ED?

Do you need further assistance?Is there anything else that you would like to know?

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me.I am happy to help you.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer

I have seen that you have not rated my answer so far.Please leave positive rating above the chat box. However if you still have any questions,please let me know..I am happy to address your follow-up questions.

Please do not forget to leave positive rating.

Thank you.

God bless you & take care.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh