Dr.S.A Alam
Dr.S.A Alam, MBBS
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS (R)

Since my mother won’t allow me to have relief of my

Customer Question

Since my mother won’t allow me to have relief of my sexual frustration by masturbating having sex with my wife hiring a qualified sex worker what else can I do to help myself?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr.S.A Alam replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question, it is a difficult situation and your mother need to be counseled that it is bad for your health you can go into depression if you do not get your sexual satisfaction by having sex. In this case it is your mother who needs counseling. Some home measure that you can do is to lower your sexual interest is to take lesser food, less fatty items and less meat. Take more water and fruits, exercise more that will make you tired and less active sexually. Thank you.