Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.

I am 76 years of age and have a rather large penis about 9"

Customer Question

I am 76 years of age and have a rather large penis about 9" erect. I have read that a man's penis shrinks with age so am wondering if I am unusual
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for your question.

Actually there are two changes taking place as we age with respect to penis size.

One is the apparent decrease in size.It means that the fat at the base of penis increases as we age causing the penis to look smaller.

The other change is in the real size which may or may not be apparent and can be quite variable.Therefore with men who do not put on lot of fat with age the penis size may not decrease much.

Hope this answers your question.Please reply if you have any follow up question.

If done do take a moment to rate my answer as this is the only way we get paid for our work and time on this website.