How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20139
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm a 73-year old who still enjoys sex, just not as often.

Customer Question

I'm a 73-year old who still enjoys sex, just not as often. After what I would consider a rather rough or aggressive session, I developed a rash under the foreskin and just behind the head of my penis. I've tried Cortisone 10 and Triple antibiotic, but have not been able to clear it completely. And, after sex, it seems to reappear again. Any suggestions?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 9 months ago.

Hi and welcome.

Please attach a picture of the rash here.