Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I am to know abut sex tablet

Customer Question

i am to know abut sex tablet
Category: Urology
Expert:  Muneeb Ali replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to JA. Are you talking about drugs for erectile dysfunction? What do you want to know about them exactly?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
tell me abut sex tablet
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
some time my pannis not get filling
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 6 months ago.

Hi, This is Dr. Stan here to help you today. There are several different brands of medication to help you with Erectile Dysfunction. Viagra and Cialis are two of the most often prescribed. You should be examined by a Urologist to make sure there is nothing else going on in your urinary system to prevent you from maintaining an erection. The "pills" can help you maintain an erection by keeping the blood in the penile veins.

I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. We are credited only after you give a positive rating of 3-5 stars for the information I provided. Thank you.